Sharing files through the USB (Windows)
You can transfer photos, music, and other files between your computer and device using a USB cable. You can also transfer files from your device to a computer.
- Make sure your device’s screen is unlocked.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
- Use the File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files, just like other external devices.
- Eject your device from Windows, then unplug the USB cable.