Sharing files through the USB (Mac)
To transfer files to your Mac computer, Android File Transfer must be installed on your computer.
- Make sure your device’s screen is unlocked.
- Open Android File Transfer. (The next time you connect your device, it should open automatically).
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
- If you see an error message, please make sure that your device is not charging.
- Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files.
- Disconnect the USB cable when you’re finished.