Transferring recordings to a new device from the old phone
1. Connect the old phone to your computer (put in file transfer mode, if needed).
2. Find SmartVoiceRecorder directory on the phone's storage and copy the directory.
3. Go to your Google Play account and install Smart Voice Recorder.
Then, run the application once to create the directory for recordings.
4. Connect the new phone to your computer, find SmartVoiceRecorder directory and copy your recordings there.
5. Then go to Phone's settings -> Applications -> Manage -> Smart Voice Recorder and select Clear data
6. Run the app to re-scan directory for new files