Adding custom ringtones
To assign a specific ringtone to a contact manually, follow the steps below:
1. Add the audio to the list of your ringtones: Recordings, one click on the drop-down menu, Set as a ringtone.
2. Open Contacts.3. Select the contact.
4. Hit the Menu button.
5. Depending on the model of your device, select Options or Edit. If your menu has a specific Set Ringtone, go to the step #7.
6. Locate your ringtone and select it.
7. Select the ringtone, tap on it and then press OK on the lower right-hand side of the window.
- When clicking on ringtones, your device may ask you to choose the source: the actual device or a ringtone editor if you previously downloaded one. Choose the device.
- If you added a song to your ringtones folder earlier, you will see it in the list of the ringtones.